Ok, so maybe I'm trying a little bit to catch up, but just a very very VERY brief catch up. Our life in the last 3 months has looked a little like this...
All packed up to leave our wonderful little Saskatoon home.
Goodbye tiny two-bedroom condo!
HELLO glorious five-bedroom HOUSE! What a mess...
Still sewing up a storm... Drapes I made.
We bought a zoo! Well, we bought a chariot, and sometimes I think the kids think it's a zoo in there.
Happy day.
First day of work! Way more exciting than first day of school.
We're loving our Barnwell home and the new adventures we've encountered and the new ones that are sure to be right around the corner.



can't wait to see you guys and this glorious 5 bedroom house! sooo fun :) and cute drapes too by the way!
ReplyDeleteI miss your little family! I was sad we couldn't chat more on sunday- our time is always much too short where we're there for a visit! When we are there longer in August I want to come visit you in your new (beautiful!) home!
ReplyDelete