Jay has abandoned left us this past week for "beet school" in Fargo, North Dakota. A week is a long time. A really really long time. It's been 5 days. Two to go. I was ready for him to come home by the end of day one. Needless to say, I miss him a lot a lot. So much so, that I find myself looking at photos and reminiscing of our dating days at 11:00 pm, when I should be catching up on some much needed zzzzz's. I'm not obsessed, just in love *sigh*.
Pretty sure harvest time is gonna be a killer. Literally. Imagine this: Six weeks (give or take) of 24/7 work days for Jay. Jay eats, lives, and breathes sugar beets. Stephie eats, lives, and breathes macaroni, two year old tantrums, dirty diapers, bathtime and bedtime. Alone. Jay sleeps at his office in Bow Island. Stephie sleeps at home. Alone. Jay deals with sun-stroked farmers and ridiculous weathered old men. Stephie deals with a two year old and a one year old. Alone. Jay doesn't come home at night because Stephie convinces him not to drive home lest he falls asleep at the wheel, crashes and DIES. Stephie cries herself to sleep because Jay didn't come home. Stephie is home, all alone. Jay is away, and alone. Sounds like a real fun time, right? Maybe I'll go live with my parents for those six weeks...
I miss you JayJay! Can't wait to see you Saturday!!! XXOOxoxoxo
I know how you feel! It sucks so bad being alone! Scott has been in Grande Praire for 25 days now!!! And I still probably won't see him for another 3+ at least! Hang in there! I also look at scotts FB pics pretty much every day haha pathetic i know
ReplyDelete