Since I probably won't be around to do a post when Jacob is actually 18 months (I'm hoping to have a new little baby by next month, for those of you who didn't know), I thought I'd do it now. He's 17 months old, which pretty much is the same as 18, right? A year and a half. I can't believe my baby is so old! And I'll be repeating that line from here to kingdom-come until Jacob is 35 years old. Or older. When did our little man grow up so fast? We've already put him into nursery and he took to it like a fish in water... for about 15 minutes. Yahoo! He's still a major momma's boy and takes all the snuggles he can get, and I'm eating it up. I feel like my one-on-one time with this little guy is soon to be at an end and I can't help but want to spend all the time I can with him before baby arrives. Needless to say, he's going to get a rude awakening when mom's arms are already full with another baby.
He's got the best little personality and I just get a kick out of all his little quirks everyday. He loves boxes and insists on sitting in them... even when the box is bursting at the seams. This shoebox has since been squashed in Jacob's latest attempt to "ride" in it.Knocking on the neighbor's door. Anybody home?
Still loving to be put into strange, small, and confining predicaments. I guess teaching him to put a bag over his head is a bad thing?
What a character. Jacob likes to sit in this spot in our bedroom and use the belts hanging above him like a telephone. And he thinks it's just plain old hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment